Permanent Pictorial Cancelllation

I like a journey . That too, so much I like a philatelic journey. Because I love Philately.
In my childhood starting stamp collection from 2nd grade. But not continue after the 8th Grade (14th age) , because I couldn't see any Stamps  and stamps collectors . 
In my 26th age (12 years break in stamp collection),  I connected with Madurai Philatelist and Numismatist Association (MAPNA) , then become my stamp collecting hobby is an ascent. If any Philatelic exhibition conducted in any place, I went to the exhibition  see the all exhibits & got more stamps from various dealers in exhibition place. This journey i so much  learnt about , how to exhibits in the Philatelic exhhibitions. And i got so many new Philatelic  Friends.

I am member in MAPNA , SIPA, KPS, APA, TPC & PCI.  So I went to attended various Philatelic Association monthly meetings and AGM meetings in various cities in India . Above meetings I eagerly attend . This Jourrney i got  so many knowledge about philatelic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India Postal Barcode Labels

Eminent Philatelists on Special covers

Philatelic Journey to Newdelhi