Eminent Philatelists on Special covers

The Indian Postal Department  commemorated a  few Eminent Philatelists through special covers.
From my collection i exhibit a few covers in this blog. 

1. Late Shri Dhirumani Mehta(25.09.1925- 09.08.2020)
Above special cover gifted to me by Philatelic congress of India @ Kolkata PCI Meeting in 2022

Carried Cover - image courtesy by Shri Kapile Gogari .

I went to INPEX2017 National level Philatelic exhibition @ Mumbai. I meet him in this exhibition and got his autograph on special exhibition cover.

2.   Shri G Balakrishna Das
      ( 1933-2020)
     Shri G Madhan Mohan                      Das (1923-2014)
I meet Shri Balakrishna Das sir many time @ Chennai.He is very soft spoken person.  My Favourite Philatelist. 


3. Shri Bijayshree Routray
(28.07.1953 -02.06.2021)
He was served various departments Minister of Odisha Government. This special cover gifted to me by Eastern India Philatelist Association.

4.Profffesor George John Nithiny
 (1936-2020)
This cover gifted and postaly sent by The Kottayam Philatelic & Numismatics society.

5.Shri Manjeshwara Mukundha Prabhu((1931-2014)

6.Major.Surwndra.Chandra Mohanty
He was Started Kalinga Philatelic society @ Odissa in 1968.
Courtesy: K.VENKATA RAO from Berhampur, Odisha

7.Shri T.N.Prahlada Rao, Bangalore
Image courtesy by 
Shri Mohan Vaze. 

I hope you are all like this special covers of Eminent Philatelist. Please share your comments about above Philatelists in this blog.
By mmmstamps 

Below in Comments Box




Comments

  1. Excellent compilation and good learning for me. Keep the good work going

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

India Postal Barcode Labels

Philatelic Journey to Newdelhi