India Postal Barcode Labels

India Postal Barcode Labels :
   Old Postal Barcode Label with                     manual details filled up

Hi Dear Philatelist,
I am Madhavan from Madurai,T.N.
I am collecting Postal Barcode labels for the last 5 years.
More then 2500 labels have been collected so far.
Few Philatelist removed or chopped the affixed stamps from the Speed Post & Registered post  of the envelope covers. And it's collecting under the Used stamps category. It is a one of the hobby of the  Philatelist.

          Printing Errors on Labels

I have also  similar collection hobboy,   but I am not only chopped  the affixed stamps ,  Additionaly  i removed/ chopped  Postal Barcode labels & Receipt stickers  from the registered & speed post envelope covers .

      Actually removed / chopped used stamps, I gave the students for his / her collection. 

     Barcode labels & Receipt stickers only i used for my personal collection. Receipt sticker also collected more than 2000 so far.
        Unique Postal Receipt stickers. Gifted by Mr.Kasinath, Tanjore.



         The Date of printed was mentioned in the Barcode label @ left side bottom  corner - vertically Printed 


 I have more eagerly collecting this Barcode labels.
Philatelic friends looking at my interest,
So some Philatelic Friends help to my collection. Following friends very supported to my collection.

1. Dr.M.Swamiappan, Madurai
2. Mr.Gopikannan, Madurai
3.Mr.Kadher Hussain, Madurai
4. Mr.Kasinath, Tanjore
5. Mr.Praveen Shastry, Bangalore
6. Mr.Nithin Kumar Adka, Bangalore
7. Mr.Sridhar, Mangalore
8. Mr.S.k.Lakshman, Chennai
9. Mr.Srinath, Bangalore
10.Mr.Mohammed Fazil, Madurai
11. Mr.Ashokan, Karur
12. Mr.Chintan, Surat
13. Dr Sabtir, Newdelhi
14. Mr Rajesh Pamani, Hyderabad
15. Mr.Magesh kannan, Madurai
16. Mr.Rohit Kamath, Bangalore
17. Mrs. Reshma,Bangalore
18.Mr.Senthil Kumar , Chennai 
19.Mr.Visweswaran, Aruppukottai 

My heartiest thanks to all my supporters for develop to built of my collections.
 

Black & white colour Barcode labels

I understand your thinking,
 why i collecting this Barcode labels?
In Philatelic usually I collecting  unique themes only . 
Example : 
1.Various countries of parliament building architecture, 
2. Digital Meter Franked.  

And also i collecting phone cards, Match Boxes, Beverages tin can, old button cell phones, coins, currency notes, bus tickets, Railway reservation tickets, Metro train tokens, special covers, various shape bottles , old electric & electronic goods etc ...

Additionally i collecting  Unique Barcode labels ..


      Karnataka Postal region only Issued  this type of Barcode labels.
Label printing  with year of printed is mentioned in leftside of the label - vertically 



In my knoweldge Nobody collecting barcode labels in the world, It is very unique theme . so I collecting this labels.  I have Barcode label mania .
In the barcode labels  Alpha Numerical numbers printed in bottom side. I described details in this exhibit sheet. 
Postal region wise Alpha letters should be changed 


           Rare Barcode labels / 
      Very Unique Barcode labels 

over all varieties of Barcode labels

Any of they have unwanted above envelope covers with barcode labels in your hand, please contribute to my collection.
I am accepting your contribution.
I hope you , You will support my collection .

Thank you to all read by Barcode label story. 

       Barcode label mania. https://mmmstamps.blogspot.com/2021/08/madurai-mapna-madhavanc-philatelybio.html
By C.Madhavan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eminent Philatelists on Special covers

Philatelic Journey to Newdelhi